Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alztimers More Condition_symptoms I'm Stressed Beyond Beilef Over My Family And Idk What To Do At This Age?

I'm stressed beyond beilef over my family and idk what to do at this age? - alztimers more condition_symptoms

I'm just a girl of 13 years with a sister of 23 years and 28 years old sister and my mother and my father ... My older sister took her a while, but still my 23 years, until he completed a university degree ... My mother and father have their fights, but always always always ussual to ... Recently, however, my nana (my mother's mother) has moved ... Shes 90 a alztimers / dementia, amnesia Transglobal a heart, which at 40% and takes more than 17 tablets a day ... Stress My mother and I care and understand and try to help as best we can with this ... My mother insists, always, though she and his health and everything that I say, my family now, worries more help in the fight against .... Could someone please give me a few words of encouragement and I do not feel so bad, or as a board

No comments:

Post a Comment