Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sore Throat Only At Night Can You Get A Sore Throat By Going To Bed With Wet Hair? How?

Can you get a sore throat by going to bed with wet hair? How? - sore throat only at night

My mother always told me that it hurts my neck when I go to bed with wet hair. When I went to bed with wet hair, I have a sore throat, but only last a little in the morning? It's something else that may cause sore throat, etc. So basically what I ask, Wiss has shown that is when you go to bed with wet hair can get a sore throat and how do I get? Thank you!

5 comments:

michumun... said...

You can have a cold. I've got a cold after sleeping with wet hair. I have no idea why.
My mother told me also, dass I've never really taken seriously

cristy_k... said...

No, in my case, there is no physiological explanation. In any case, it may be allergies.

[♥punk] said...

No hair wet and cold, either.

dreamdar said...

Of course not! Only the seeds of the common cold or sore throat!

dreamdar said...

Of course not! Only the seeds of the common cold or sore throat!

Post a Comment