Friday, January 15, 2010

Thrush Mouth Infection Question About Yeast Infection And Thrush In The Mouth.?

Question about yeast infection and thrush in the mouth.? - thrush mouth infection

I had to take antibiotics for about 2 or 3 weeks for an ear infection. We could not find a drug that is sufficient, then I went 2 and a half bottle of pills. I think I have a yeast infection from, but I've never been so I can not be sure. It was red, itchy and expanded. But not too painful. At one point he was very inflamed and itchy enlarged, but now it is not. But I have had white patches in the mouth. It started in the neck and spread to the tongue. I went to the doctor, and he thinks that there are bacteria and not a yeast infection. I have symptoms of a yeast infection. But my doctor prescribed antibiotics, because they believe that your bacteria. If your cancer sores in the mouth is not that worse?

2 comments:

Alissa, R.N. said...

They say "he" was red, itchy and extended ...

What is "it"?

Take all antibiotics could surely) to a yeast infection (whether vaginal, oral or otherwise. If it does not choke, there should be no blank spots in the mouth, can bleed when scratched. To me it sounds more like thrush, that bacteria. But I am "just" a nurse, not a doctor.

Either seek a second opinion from another doctor, or start eating yogurt with active cultures (probiotics or pills) for at least 2-3 times per day. Preferably, sugar-free yogurt (plain or vanilla) that contribute to the fruit and sugar in yogurt actually to feed the yeast. I demand a second opinion though.

James said...

Hello, I am a doctor from the city of New York. It's easy. All the instructions in your question here. http://mycare.notlong.com/AAJHB7s

Post a Comment