Saturday, December 12, 2009

Big Fun Motorcycle Trials A Jou What Is A Cheap Car/motorcycle That's Decent?

What is a cheap car/motorcycle that's decent? - big fun motorcycle trials a jou

By decent, I mean, I'm here. I do not care if a new car, but I prefer a good fuel economy. I need not big or fancy, or something like that. But this is not a car, you are fun because of him. And I do not need to accelerate. Only a moving car in the city. (I am fond of the jeeps, if there is anything in this field.

PS I know nothing about cars. I do not know many companies or certain types of cars. I mean that in a time of tough cars.

2 comments:

Tom W said...

i-mate has a Honda Civic SI. as the 120 horsepower, but weighs 800, cost $ 50 to fill the struggle of 30 liters, about 500 miles I Want U is a motorcycle, I have a Honda CBR 250 killing its 200 km, as already 15 to $ 20 gas.

All Honda cars are so cheap to purchase and repair and motorcycle gas.Any economic unit with an engine of 250cc or less Wil be cheaper to use gas, but the cost to repair something when broken. We therefore recommend a Honda Civic really cheap to buy, manage and repair it. and it is like a car for himself.

mike g said...

If you have something simple, but reliable and provide a larger Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla. The base version of this could be very reliable, get great fuel efficiency and relatively inexpensive. Check Edmunds.com learn more about your options. I would recommend the consumer research reports the reliability and fuel economy. Avoid jeeps. They are vulnerable to problems and get poor gas mileage.

Post a Comment