Friday, December 11, 2009

Picture Quality Digitized Dvd Why Does My Comcast HDTV Picture Quality Look Worse Than The Charter HDTV Picture I Used To Have?

Why does my Comcast HDTV Picture Quality look worse than the Charter HDTV picture I used to have? - picture quality digitized dvd

I'm in Dallas and the opinion will appear correctly on the high-definition content on my TV and my roommate, but it is nowhere near the quality it enjoyed the Charter in Ft value. It's almost like a fuzz "global" or "smoke-screen digital cloud" that covers the picture. It is difficult to explain. If you are such a good image of the door to a program or film closely, not MPEG pixelation on the screen. Even if the display must be the pixelation around the moving image. Comcast is the MPEG encoding? I doubt it is bad or the wiring of the signal, as I never static or digital artifacts. It just seems that there is a clear sign that, behind MPEG / JPEG future, "Haze".

Is this reasonable? Anyone? Oh, I'm running in downtown Dallas, that A / B cable line has changed.

2 comments:

scokeman said...

It sounds as if there is a pause rather than signial check the connections on the back and the area in case of failure to contact the company and check. It deffinetly sounds like a signal problem. Good luck

nascardu... said...

Comcast, for it is terrible! Satellite is the way to go with Direct TV or DishNetwork. Charter agrees, but again Satelitte is the right way

Post a Comment