Thursday, December 31, 2009

For Lease By Owner How Legally Bound Am I To Lease Signed By Former Rental Property Owner And Tenant? I Inherited This Property.?

How legally bound am I to lease signed by former rental property owner and tenant? I inherited this property.? - for lease by owner

Apartments I inherited from my father and I have a few problems with a tenant who had leased A. What rights do I change things a bit now that the property is mine. BE A tenant is not satisfied with my changes.

1 comment:

Mr Placid said...

As the owner of the property later, you stand in the place of the former owners. This means that it so the lease, as his father are connected. They have the same rights and resources to his father.

You can, make your changes, provided that such changes comply with the terms of the existing lease.

Post a Comment