Friday, December 18, 2009

How To Finish Thyroid Thyroid Disorder.. Here Are My Symptoms?

Thyroid disorder.. here are my symptoms? - how to finish thyroid

Hello,

After a blood test was in March with a thyroid disorder (I, 24) diagnosed. Yesterday, there was more blood taken, so you can do more tests. I read a lot about you online on thyroid disease and found that most "health impaired, that I also symptoms of a disorder of the thyroid associated.

Here are my symptoms are:

Stuttering can not end his sentences
Very nervous and neurological
Fatigue, lack much sleep
I do not have to do physical activity
Growth rate of the heat
Palpitations
Difficulty concentrating
A mild depression and sadness
Hair Loss
Irritability
The sexual appetite
Followed by a period cause irregular menstruation

Has anyone experience any of these symptoms? Is there anything that you feel better? I see my doctor again in 3 weeks, and what should I expect to be treated that? I was afraid I might die. I hate feeling this way, I just want to feel good again. HELP!

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; 3Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment