Friday, December 25, 2009

Shoes For Neuropathy Is There A Source To Ask If My Specific Condition Is Covered By The Disabilities Act Before I Go To My Boss?

Is there a source to ask if my specific condition is covered by the Disabilities Act before I go to my boss? - shoes for neuropathy

I work in the industry of health care and whether the federal government and health care, focusing on their homes in my state. We have always closed shoes, but because of the neuropathy in my feet was painful. Then, the ADA regulations is they can leave me toe shoes with socks required were open, as necessary?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It depends on what you do on the field. A good idea is to close the Crocs examination, without air holes. They are spacious, but the feet are closed. The closed end of the rule protects against HIV and other things of this kind, so that most hospitals will not give in to this rule. I think it is not of the Disabilities Act, especially since most public hospitals are provately covered and not covered by all the rules are public companies. Socks not protect them, like a shoe, but Crocs are strong enough to be autoclaved.

Post a Comment