Saturday, December 12, 2009

Heavy Menstrual Bleeding More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Ever Been On The Pill Form Of Provera For Heavy Menstrual Bleeding What Happens When You Stop Pill

Has anyone ever been on the pill form of provera for heavy menstrual bleeding what happens when you stop pill - heavy menstrual bleeding more condition_symptoms

After several hours of heavy bleeding, cramping and bleeding, my gynecologist, who is fibriod tumors, and pasta, I had an operation to try to eliminate them, which began after an age of ever more difficult and painful if they bleed more than 42 days a lot. They are not a hystorectomy since August last year. He had a bypass and had an artery Synthic through my stomach, I now have put more than 20mg. Provera (tablets) daily for 4 months, my time seems to deteriorate in the last 8 months, I bled a total of 24 days, so I feel they really have helped, but my worry is that after 10 days they want to take pills, and I fear the possible side effects to expect from this, and what? Please, I am very anxious, nervous and tired of bleeding, hot flashes, mood swings, ect, ect, ect !!!!!

1 comment:

Q said...

It's terrible! I think if you are stopping the Provera, you probably begin to bleed. Is it possible maybe to have an endometrial ablation? That is, if it destroys the lining of the uterus, such as no longer bleeds.

Post a Comment